Intensive workshop on care and maintenance of Surgical Instruments
In line with our commitment to fostering clinical education and improving patient outcomes in health care community in Nigeria, JNC International Limited and Nigerian Society for Infection Control in partnership with Bbraun-Aesculap (Germany) and Getinge (Sweden) is organizing a free Clinical Workshop on “Care and Maintenance of Surgical Instrument” at the National Conference on Infection Control.
As one of the hospitals with unrelenting efforts for continuous provision of standard healthcare services, your hospital is thereby officially invited to the workshop.
- CSSD Design and process flow
- Surgical Instrument Cleaning and Infection Control
- Surgical Instrument Reprocessing
- The Role of Nurses in Surgical Instrument Management
- Sterile Validation
- Water Quality and Instrument Life Span
- Surgical Instrument Audit
- Sterilization protocol
Date: 14th August, 2019
Venue: Surgical Skills Training Centre, Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Lagos
Target Audience: Peri-Operatives Nurses, CSSD Technicians and Infection Control Supervisors
- Mr. Joseph Mamo - Aesculap Germany (World Leaders in Surgical Instrumentation Solution)
- Clem Kienberger - Getinge, Germany
The workshop is FREE only to registered participants of the National Conference on Infection Control.
For more information and seat reservation, please call:
To register for National Conference on Infection Control please contact Prof. Oduyebo firstname.lastname@example.org - 0802 316 3319 or Mr. Lekan - 0802 600 4943
Only 50 slots are available and pre-registration is mandatory.